Hi everyone,
is anyone here using Shapr3D with an iPad Pro M5 and Apple Pencil Pro?
I’ve had my new 11" M5 iPad Pro 2TB for about 10 days, and the Pencil Pro has already lost its connection a few times. Until now, I somehow managed to get it paired again, but this time it seems to be completely stuck.
When I attach the Pencil to the iPad, the “Apple Pencil Pro” bubble appears at the top of the screen, so the iPad clearly recognizes it. However, there is no pairing button, and the Pencil doesn’t appear in the Bluetooth settings at all.
I’ve already restarted the iPad, toggled Bluetooth, reattached the Pencil several times, and even updated to the latest iPadOS – no change.
Since I use the iPad almost exclusively for Shapr3D and handwritten notes, a reliable Pencil connection is absolutely essential for me.
So I’d be interested in experiences from both sides:
Has anyone with the M5 + Pencil Pro combination experienced similar connection/pairing problems?
And equally important: Who is using exactly this combination regularly without any issues at all?
I’m trying to figure out whether I’ve simply got a defective Pencil/iPad, or whether this is a more common problem with this particular combination.
Thanks!