License

How do I find out if I have the educational license. Nothing shows up in the app subscription folder. In Shapr3D it shows educational license for one year.

Hi Dave, the educational subscription is not linked to the App Store and that’s why it does not reflect on the App Store subscription page. It’s only visible in the app as you have mentioned.

You will only be charged if there was a visible active subscription on the App Store. The Edu subscription is completely free hence your been able to access the Pro features without having to pay for the Pro subscription :slight_smile:

Thank you for your response Victor. I am about 1/2 way into the Udemy beginners class of Shapr3D how do I unlock the Pro features is that another App?

Hi Dave, Udemy is a different platform. We have loads of great tutorial videos on our YouTube page from beginner to advanced level. Here’s the link to our page: https://www.youtube.com/shapr3d

Do you have the link to access the Pro features ?
Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave, the pro is tied to your email, just make sure you are logged in, and you will be good to go.

Hi Daniel

Where do I look to see the pro features?

Can you create more then two designs, export your designs, add colors to your shapes? This should be good indications

Hi Daniel. Can I use the same license in two different devices (iPad and MacBook) with the same appleID?

Thanks!

Hi!

The Apple ID doesn’t matter at all, you can use the same Shapr3D account both devices.