Mouse wheel doesn't Zoom in/out in Shapr3D on Windows 11

Hi!

I’m using a Shpr3D application on Windows 11 HP laptop. I’m using it in a combination with Logitech MX Ergo trackball. I tried also several other Logitech and other brand mice. The problem is always the same. Scroll wheel on the mouse doesn’t Zoom in/out on the Shapr3D workspace. I tried several Navigation presets… Otherwise srolling works just fine in other Windows applications even on Fusion 360 and FreeCAD, Inkscape… where it has a similar functionality asi it should have in Shapr3D.

I’m specially interested if someone is using a similar combination (Windows 11, Shapr3D, Logitech mouse) and Zoom in/out works for him.

Thank You.

Thanks for reporting the problem. We’ll look into this.

Thank You @Istvan_CEO_Shapr3D for responding.

Meanwhile I managed to find the reason for mouse wheel not to behave like it should. There is a setting in Windows 11 mouse settings, called “Scroll inactive windows when hovering over them”. Apparently, this setting has to be On, so that Zoom in/out functions in Shapr3D. In my case, the setting was Off, and zooming didn’t work. As soon as I turned it on, int started to work.

Thank You. I hope this topic can help someone else, who faces the same problem.

2 Likes

Great to hear that, thanks for sharing the solution!