Move multiple bodies to a folder

buenas tardes
he estado probando la nueva actualización, y la nueva opcion de mover elementos a una carpeta no la entendia… jejejeje
Lo explico por si alguien no lo ha visto, al crear una carpera nueva no sale la opcion (icono 3 puntos ) de mover elementos. Lo que se tiene que hacer es seleccionar dichos elementos y luego entrar en la carpeta creada entonces si apacere dicha opcion, hacemos click y listo ya tenemos los elementos dentro de nuestra carpeta.
pasa sacar elementos de la carpeta solo hay que eleccionarlos, salir de la carpeta y hacer click en el icono.
espero haber ayudado ya que a mi me ha costado 10 min averiguarlo!!
un saludo

good afternoon
I’ve been trying the new update, and the new option to move items to a folder I did not understand … hehehehe
I explain it in case someone has not seen it, when creating a new bus the option (icon 3 points) of moving elements does not come out. What you have to do is select those elements and then enter the folder created then if you see that option, click and ready we have the elements in our folder.
It happens to remove elements from the folder you just have to choose them, leave the folder and click on the icon.
I hope I have helped since it took me 10 minutes to find out!
a greeting

Thanks for the feedback - we will be updating our Knowledgebase shortly :slight_smile:

1 Like

A GREAT pleasure #Daniel_Shapr3D
it is appreciated that you pay attention to the suggestions of the community / users.

2 Likes