- Rebooted iPad
- Closed app & relaunched it
- Up to date iOS 13.5.1
- On iPad Pro 12.9 (2020 Model)
- About 800 gigs of free space (RAM is not being interfered with)
- No apps running in background (RAM is not being interfered with)
- On paid subscription (thus, no free user limitations)
I’m just panning and / or rotating cam - my object disappears. I also noticed grid lines have disappeared a few inches away.
From doing some troubleshooting, Something tells me, the issue has to do with the grid disappearing, which is causing the object to disappear. As if the grid is in charge of what we are able to see.