NOCO GB40 battery booster

9 Likes

Nice model, great visualization!

1 Like

Thank you Istvan. I had a lot of fun measuring and making it. If you have a second i have a question about sketch projection. I projected many sketches in getting this model made, and sometimes the projected lines were blue, and i could not change surface colors in those areas.Other times the projected lines were black and i could change colors. Can you help me understand the rules for projection? Thank you for a great product! Earl

1 Like

So great to hear that you like Shapr3D! I’d be happy to help of course. When you are projecting on a planar surface, you have the option to choose between projecting as a sketch or project and imprint as an edge. If you chose to imprint the projected curves, they’ll become a part of the body that you are projecting on, creating new faces. If you chose to project as a sketch, the projected curves will become sketches, so you can edit them, or constrain other sketches to the projected curves.

1 Like

Thank you again Istvan. Somehow I had missed that distinction. Now I know better. Earl😀