Notes

Is there a way I can make notes? Sometimes I need to make a note about a body, line, or point and would like to be able to attach it to that piece somehow. A sticky note like in word, or maybe a place within the sketch or body folder?

2 Likes

Hi, currently there is no in-app note feature.

A rough workaround can be to place a screenshot of your design by the side using the iPad OS split screen feature
Use the markup feature to take notes on the image while designing your model

I have a pro version, but my icons don’t seem to match your videos. For instance I don’t have a pencil icon, while you do in your videos. Do I need to download a different or newer version I have 3.34.0

Alex

Regards,

Alex Gersznowicz

Phone 415-990-6553

Fax. 415-824-5989

The information contained herein and any attachment(s) , may be privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from disclosure and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this email and permanently delete the message from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi Alex,

To display the pencil
Go to the iPad Settings page
Scroll down to Shapr3d and tap on it
Toggle on the “Display pencil and touches” option

We made some UI improvements and some advanced tutorial videos still have the old UI.
You can refer to the in-app Tool videos as shown in the attached screen recording or reach out to us via support@shapr3d.com with your questions

1 Like