Offset behaviors

Please follow the format below for requesting a feature.

offsets don’t seem to constrain. After entering the dimension, it just gives you the option to change the total diameter afterwards. this should be constrained to the curve that was used to offset from. I will have to note the other tools that have odd behaviors from standard parametric modelers, but, I would suggest using fusion for a week or so and take notes. They have really hit a nice balance in function and ease of use. augment that with your approach, and I think this would be unstoppable.

Brief description of the outcomes that you expect from this feature:

Eg. “this feature should allow me to edit and create constrained assemblies with 100 000+ parts” or “using this feature I should be able to create G2 continuous lofts and manipulate the shape real time” or “with this feature I want to be able to quickly find a part in my designs by searching for its name”.
Understanding the outcomes that you expect from this feature helps us more than describing an actual implementation of the feature that you’d expect.

What can’t you achieve without this feature?

Is this a workflow blocker for you? Is this why you can’t use Shapr3D for work? Is this slowing you down?