Print drawings directly from desktop version

Please follow the format below for requesting a feature.

The problem that this feature will solve:

In order to print a drawing I have to save it to pdf

Brief description of the outcomes that you expect from this feature:

I would like to be able to send a drawing to the printer without having to save it to a pdf first. I can do this on the iPad version but not on Mac desktop. This seems super odd to me.

What can’t you achieve without this feature?

I do not have a need to have a pdf of every single drawing I need printed. It would greatly reduce the steps needed to print a drawing to hand to someone if I could just click print or cmd-P instead of saving to pdf, navigating to the folder, opening the pdf, and then printing it.