Remove UI buttons' ability to "capture" the cursor when using a trackpad on iPad

The problem that this feature will solve:
This might be just a “me” thing, but I do a lot of my Shapr3D on the iPad with a magic keyboard/trackpad. When mousing over UI buttons, they give the impression of “capturing” the cursor when it gets close. I suspect this is more of a visual effect than an actual one, but it definitely makes it feel like I’m losing control of my cursor and losing precision of movement. Also, on several occasions, it’s felt like I had to pull further away from the button than expected to get my cursor back (I’ve also had bugs where it snapped onto buttons that were nowhere near the cursor, but those have been extremely rare and I haven’t been able to reproduce), but I don’t think I can give more specifics than that general feeling.

I don’t know if this is an artifact of using a trackpad/mouse on a primarily-touch interface, but it annoys me nearly every time I use Shapr3D with my keyboard/trackpad.

Brief description of the outcomes that you expect from this feature:
Ideally, the mouse/trackpad cursor would work the same on the iPad as it does on desktop versions of the app.

What can’t you achieve without this feature?
Happiness. :slight_smile:

This is what I’m referring to, btw.