Save 2d planes with measurements

@DenJS
Please bear in mind that I am only a Pro Subscribing Member, not a member of the S3D Team.
The following is my own personal view and prospective Subscribers have to make their own choices.
Note that the Terminology used is that of S3D, and not my own. I am absolutely not attempting to ‘sell’.

I agree with you, please see:

https://discourse.shapr3d.com/t/dimensioned-drawings-tell-us-how-you-need-it/2679

The above and a whole host of other Threads that, like yours, want to see improvements.

However this has to be taken in context with all the aspects of having the ability to create 3D Designs on iPads that support Apple Pencil, especially considering the versatility, quality and cost of creating the output. The S3D learning curve is relatively short.
The initial investment for Hardware + Software was a very serious consideration in my case.
I was encouraged by the rapid development schedule, multiple possibilities for those with personal ability to find workarounds and rapidly achieve the desired result.
Desktop Software requires very deep pockets, stuffed with funds, or commercial viability to be affordable by those who can commit to an extensive learning curve.

Given that no condition is permanent, e.g., continual OS development, ALL Software Developers have to play keep up or catch up. Meaning that it is unlikely that from every Users point of view no Software Package will be absolutely perfect?