Print-outs with dimensions?

Hi there,
I use this Tool just a few days now and I am really impressed so far!
What I miss is the possibillity to make a normal Print-out on a standard Printer with dimensions on it.
Today everything would Been printed on a 3D printer I guess, but for me it would be very helpful to give People a piece of paper in their hand.

Are there any ways to do so?

Regards XJO

I could not agree more! I design furniture and love this app! However I love to have the ability to display dimensions on the drawing to send to my furniture maker as well as the style number brand name and copyright symbol…
It would really be great to be able to do that with this app.

Thanks!

We agree. Documentation export with dimensioning is a really needed feature. It’s in the research phase. It needs a lot of work to implement.

Hey Zoli and Acrheossian,

thanks for you reply,
Perfect would be a 3 side sketch with dimensions (top, front, side) as it is the standard in “the good old way” of technical sketches :wink:
That is always the best way for everything what is produced in small handmade productions.
I am familiar with these and a lot of company’s I work with are asking for this if I give them order to build something for me.
I guess this would make your great app more interesting for a lot of company’s too, as still many smaller company’s are working with these kind of drawings.
I am wondering if it would be a big work for you to create this function as all dimensions are already available in the Programm when we create 3D objects.

Looking forward in your solution for.

Regards XJO

i agree. I would be very confortable if technical drawings could be created direcly from shapr3d. Now i have to export a step file to fusion on a desktop and then create the drawings there . They have created very good software for this , but it costs extra steps and a desktop . Which I would like to avoid .

Hi guys I would like to add that a integratet point element or symbol adopting coordinats should be inside the programm to be accessed. Welding points for sheet metall constructions can be many, some should be even be abled to be imported by EXEL- lists av coordinates och alternatively as symbolshapes, this would be really useful for sheet metal…