Shapr3D Export DWG drawing to Autocad

Dear Shapr3D Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance on how to ensure that the drawing dimensions can be accurately reproduced in AutoCAD when exporting from Shapr3D.

The issue I am facing is that the dimension values are being multiplied when exporting the drawings to AutoCAD. If I export the drawing in a 1:1 scale, the dimensions of a 3-meter-long part will exceed the maximum canvas range in Shapr3D. I have noticed that when exporting sketches from Shapr3D to AutoCAD, the dimension parameters are accurately reproduced.

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a new feature in Shapr3D that allows for drawing without any canvas limitations, similar to sketches. This would enable us to fully utilize the fast 3D to 2D drawing capabilities of Shapr3D and generate drawings with native dimension parameters. In my workflow, I have a large number of sketches, which are frequently deleted. Therefore, the ability to generate 2D drawings with dimensions from the entities themselves and save them in a 1:1 scale is crucial.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions you could provide to help resolve this issue. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

[Your Name]