Shapr3D Webviewer

Try this:
<iframe width="600" height="600" src="https://collaborate.shapr3d.com/v/C0A4dPQB2DHnJuOP9YlhZ" title="AR model" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then you should get this. You can adjust the width and height too. I am not sure if all the other stuff is even necessary. But istvan might be able to answare that better than me.
`

Thank you, good meaty update- However, since the update I’ve been unable to delete sketch lines, without shutting down the program and restarting. Is it just me?

Please reach out to support@shapr3d.com. We aren’t seeing increasing crash rates.

No, it is not causing crashes- however, when I select an object, or sketch, I can not delete it without shutting down the program and re-opening it. I can then delete using the delete key, once, and the problem will re-occur. I can still delete objects from the sidebar, but that’s not super useful if i need to delete a line, and not a whole sketch plane

1 Like

What version of Shapr3D for iPad and Mac has web viewer capability ?

Shapr3D Webviewer

Awsome !!

https://collaborate.shapr3d.com/v/w-1-DkiHkNtuAPfERsYvf

It’s included in 5.230

2 Likes

I like it very much, and want to thank Shaper3d for a great product……the price for Shapr3d is really worth it for what you can get from it. Before I used Shapr I drew everything by hand, and would use for design (I had never used CAM). I started using Shapr, and within a week I was drawing and creating manufacturing drawings for work. This was the first assembly I drew using Shapr3d https://photos.app.goo.gl/DH9RSdf3CQCaksno9, and this is the finished product https://photos.app.goo.gl/f2NVzi1eE8HFeY7d6.

US10,619,979BS

I think that the Shapr3d Webviewer is great but I have noticed that if you have a medium to large file (my file has 37 parts) it will process about 90% done the it says cannot create and it says that i am offline in the share command. looks like it may need some improvements to handle large files.

Thank you

2 Likes

I’ve tried the webviewer and it’s working in my iPhone Pro Max, but my colleagues can’t open it with their iPhones. The progress get to 98%, fail one time, try to reload, and fail totally after.

Is it a problem with my drawings, or something else ?

For me it works with an iPhone 11 Pro.

2 Likes

I would like to give just a feedback regarding this WebViewer function. I already mentioned above that I like it a lot. And I’m always amazed at how smooth the interactive animation is! It’s really fun to play around. So much fun that I open this viewer every now and then to enjoy it. :smiley:

So, congrats and thanks for that great work, @Istvan and all developers! :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

That’s strange, it’s working for me.

1. Are they using it on older iPhones?
  2. Can you try to share without materials, just with default material colors?

Currently the resource usage (e.g. memory) of Webviewer is heavily dependent on the physical size of the object you’re trying to display with it.

In broad terms, the bigger the object, the larger textures are being generated for it - leading to higher memory requirements. This is often the reason behind iPhones not being able to render a design in Webviewer that can be viewed on desktops or even on higher-end Android devices.

We are aware of this limitation and are looking at options to mitigate this problem. This is one of the reason why we’re keeping the feature in ‘Early access’.

In the meantime a workaround you may try is simply scaling down your design for the Webviewer export to reduce resource requirements.

3 Likes

Like woodbytes, It works fine with my iPhone 11 Pro.

@Bizzaro @Istvan Same sad story here. As long as it’s a very small file without more than 2-3 materials, it repeatedly cycles through endless progress bars (which progress forth and back!) and stop with a “try again later” or “make sure you’re online”.
No fancy setup, no iPad OS Beta… Maybe is it my WPA3 network acting silly.

Since my previous texture issue I mentioned above seems to be gone, maybe there is another issue with texture drawing. Can you see these blinky lines? They shouldn’t be there.

However, the visualization tool looks very clean, though.

I’m wondering how I might be able to determine if the issue I am having attempting to create a link is something on my side that I am doing wrong, or if I am just working thru the testing phase with you folks. I have a simple coffee table I created, and I don’t seem to be able to create a link for webviewer. It slowly works thru, and then fails at the end, without creating a link. I know this is an early access feature, but, perhaps I am doing something wrong. Thanks.
Much respect for all the hard work,
-Trey