Should we be learning Parametric?

I think there have been many discussions about drawings and bodies, how they should be sorted or, more carefully, named directly. I can’t count myself among them, because I don’t want to or can’t mentally jump back and forth during the creative workflow through sorting and naming. But due to the latest update, a large number of new sketches have been added (I’m not against it, but I’m not for it either!), so sorting and naming is becoming a bit much.
I could imagine becoming more diligent in naming bodies. :crossed_fingers: I’m considering whether it makes sense to have new sketches created on a body e.g. “Rail-Top”, created as a sketch of this body with name of the body, like “Sketch 01 from Rail-Top”? That would already do a small part of the hard work? Less “double” renaming and easier sorting in folders or calling them up again later.

And yes, I am or was also on the “delete all the sketches” team, just to keep things tidy. :upside_down_face: With the old projection function, these sketches were always quickly accessible.

1 Like