Software Performance Set Back

It’s rally disappointing that this software declined in performance significantly after update , it hanged , crashed , delay in simple command until you shut down your whole PC or iPad and restart so you can re-work again , what’s happening for god sake , it’s best advantage of modeling in the comfort of your chair has gone now I have to go back again to 3D max and old fashion model software, that’s disappointing.

Hi,

Sorry to hear that. Could you provide more information so we can investigate? Which devices are you experiencing problems with? What was the performance before, and currently? Could you provide the workspace you are having problem with?

It is my same device iPad Pro 12inc , and I been using shaper almost 3 years now which was amazingly useful for me as an architect, but recently almost e month ago , when ever start working on modeling something , it hangs specially when trying to extrude or trim lines , it was happening each and a while , but 2 month ago it’s escalated significantly, then now when trying to do extrusion it crashes .
So I try my desktop which Lenovo special for modeling , and it’s the same , I don’t know what’s happening but it’s not the same smooth easy use magnificent shaper 3D , it’s worst than 3D max and AutoCAD , my disappointment because now I have to go back to them again . I don’t know what you have done to this software but please turn back to what it was .I have photo for the hanging if you want but I don’t know how to attach it.

Hi mmsh209,

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. Could you tell us which version do you use now?
If you have 5.142 or a newer version and still having issues please share your problematic workspace and the details. You can contact me directly daniel.horvath@shapr3d.com or you can reach our support at https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.