Stl low quality

hello i just joined you my problem is i can’t get the radius as full circle i think delete it i bought a free student license with low quality but i don’t know how to activate it

1 Like

1 Like

You can use the circle tool or mirror tool on your radius.

thanks but my problem is that the piece does not come out as a full round circle, it comes out with square corners, how can I solve this problem, is it the low quality of the stl?

Hi!

Yes, it is caused by the low quality. If you are a student, you can apply for a free student license in app, or through our support team at support@shapr3d.com. That license comes with all the option our highest price tier has, including high and custom STL quality export.

thanks yes, I am a student, the free license has been approved, but I don’t know how to activate it, so I’m drawing right now, but I think I’m doing it from 2 free design accounts, but I don’t know how to activate the student version.

Just close the app (force close) and start it again, it should show on the Settings page that now you have an EDU license :slight_smile: Logging out-in might also do the trick.

1 Like

thanks laci

1 Like

I deleted the application, I just installed it, but I still could not open the student version

1 Like

Hi @Aydinlik, I am sorry but I cannot find an EDU license attached to the email address on your screenshots, it has a basic license. Can you please tell me what email address have you used in the EDU application process?

If you do not wish to share the email on the forum, we are happy to help at support@shapr3d.com

Support@sharp3d.com

Peter via Shapr3D forums <shapr3d@discoursemail.com> şunları yazdı (18 Haz 2021 00:44):

Peter via Shapr3D forums <shapr3d@discoursemail.com> şunları yazdı (18 Haz 2021 00:44):

This e-mail was sent to me by you. Does this mean the student’s license has been accepted? Peter via Shapr3D forums <shapr3d@discoursemail.com> şunları yazdı (18 Haz 2021 00:44):

Hi, that email is about some forum-related notification. The EDU application is a different flow, please take a look at this article: