Transfer beta files to release version?

Like many of us, I’ve been using the HBPM beta, and now have two sets of projects. Is there a good way to consolidate without exporting them each one at a time?

I asked and Istvan said no, you have to do them one at a time. They could have resolved this by adding a batch export function.

1 Like

In case you missed it, you can export as shapr file after a right click on the project page… you don’t need to open the project to export it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure that’s what I’ll end up doing. I was just hoping there was like, somewhere hidden in the filesystem I could just grab the .shapr files or something.

Also trying to decide if I want to keep using the beta version now that HBPM is launched (I think?)

The beta won’t be updated anymore. If you look at the regular version, you will see all the features you’ve grown accustomed to in the beta.

Yeah, I just mean that I’m in the Gamma community, which is still getting updates. Though, I might have been removed from Gamma testing since I’ve just been using the HBPM beta. Need to figure that out.