Tutorials skip important steps forcing me to use google

This program isn’t what I expected. The tutorial video for the desk organizer moves way too fast. Sure, I can pause or rewind, but the real issue is the video setup. It shrinks the tutorial into a tiny window on top of my workspace, so you can’t see anything. If you enlarge it, the workspace disappears. There’s no option to drag the video to a second or third monitor, and you can’t click on it to pause—doing that just makes the app try to sketch under the video while the instructor speeds ahead. Programs like Blender, Maya, and Adobe let you move your tutorial window wherever you want, instead of forcing you to watch on a tiny four‑inch screen.

As for the instructor, I’m wondering if these videos are old or just not explained well. In the distance‑measurement part, he clicks one side, then a line, and immediately starts typing numbers while saying “you do this.” For the past hour I’ve been scratching my head trying to follow along. It feels like he shows point A, skips B and C, and jumps straight to D.

I’ll keep trying on and off, but honestly, I’m probably going back to relearn Blender and Meshmixer. If a simple “how‑to” video requires me to search Google and Bixby just to understand the missing steps, that’s not a good signhttps://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Don’t judge by the tutorial. There are many to choose from.

Which tutorial are you on?

Hoi Margriet, zou je me alsjeblieft kunnen helpen met de desk organizer in Shapr3D? Ik loop vast bij een paar stappen in de tutorial en krijg het niet voor elkaar om het goed te doen. Zou je me stap voor stap kunnen uitleggen hoe ik dit moet aanpakken? :folded_hands:

Hoi Margriet, zou je me alsjeblieft kunnen helpen met dat desk-ding in Shapr3D? Ik loop vast bij een paar stappen in de tutorial en krijg het niet voor elkaar om het goed te doen. Zou je me stap voor stap kunnen uitleggen hoe ik dit moet aanpakken? :folded_hands: