Upcoming DXF import / export feature - looking for use cases

Hello!

As you have probably seen in the forum, we have released DXF import / export to our beta testers over the weekend. It is a huge step for us, as this has been one of the most sought out features in the last 3 years.

If you can, please share your potential workflow with DXF/DWG, as we want to produce support content throughout the summer, and would love to understand where we would be able to assist you.

We will have a webinar on working with DXF on July 19th. Claas will bring one of his real life use cases to show you how he works with DXF in one of his furniture projects: https://www.shapr3d.com/learn/webinar

If you want to be part of the beta, just please comment “Count me in” and we will add you to our Beta testing group. The live version will be released later.

4 Likes

Count me in

invite sent :slight_smile:

I really haven’t used Shapr3d too much due to not having this facility. So im really still evaluating it at the moment, but the DXF export feature is 100% up my alley. I mainly use CAD for designing for laser and plasma cutting. So simple DXF’s is really helpful for me.

Please count me in. Willing to share how i use CAD for what i do. Send me a message and i can fill you in more in depth.

Thanks

Ben

Hi Ben,

sent you an invite, and will followup about your use case - thank you

Count me in

Hi - DXF is already live in the App Store. Please download, and let us know what you think.