What happens when Pro account expires?

If I cancel a monthly Pro subscription do I lose access to my designs?

Thanks!

I am confused too.

Until now we haven’t locked designs when the subscription expired, but from now we will. Two workspaces will still be available. But we are not deleting your data or anything like that, if you reactivate your subscription, the workspaces will be available again.

1 Like

What if all workspaces would be available with no edit controls?

Also please consider in-app purchase for one new design. I’m a hobbyist and can’t justify a Pro subscription, but I would pay per-design.

What are you using the product for as a hobbyist?

Designing a garden fence, a play house, closet storage, etc.

1 Like

I would like to better understand your use-case, what are these models for? Are they just for fun?

Yes! I’m just doing some projects around the house and modeling them for fun. I was making models using Fusion 360, but it is nice to do them on my iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil. I like your app but I can’t justify the Pro subscription for projects around the house. I’m a software developer, so I understand you are making a big investment in the software and need to feed your families! I would pay per-workspace to add new projects and maybe pay per-workspace to add some features like coloring. I wrote a long review about this in the app store.

Keep up the good work!

-Todd

2 Likes

This came a bit of a surprise and luckily the most relevant model is still available. Hope you manage to find a better hobbyist pricing model. I also understand you need to make a living, and we hobbyists aren’t your main market.
I drew my verandah with Shapr3D if you are wondering.

1 Like

Istvan, I, too, am a Pro subscriber and do not work professional (that is, I am just a hobbyist and often go a month or more without using the software), but, I thought that my previous subscription fee of around $150 US would continue without a major increase. The new $240 pricing is hard to justify for an eighty-one-year-old guy. Since I am now on a very limited budget the idea of an alternate plan at a much lower fee is looking very much like a necessity.

However, I see the difficulty that arranging for such a special pricing presents for you, Istvan, and am resigned to the probability that I will not be renewing at the end of the current paid period.

Thanks.

Sid

Hi Sid,

When we raised the price, all the existing subscribers stayed on the old price. So if you subscribed for $150, you will stay on $150, don’t worry :slight_smile:

2 Likes