What is Restore Subscription?

Hi,

I was trying (unsuccessfully) to find information on my subscription renewal date and to confirm that it is still at the initial annual fee. In the app. All I could see was “You have an active subscription” but nothing more. When I scrolled down I saw what I thought said Review Subscription button but as soon as I clicked it I realized it said Restore Subscription and a response button saying Hooray! I didn’t click that as I’d realized it might imply agreeing to something unexpected.

1. Can you let me know what this means or if it may charge me to renew even if I’m still current on the annual Pro subscription?

2 How can I find my cruel renewable date and confirm that my cost will remain unchanged?

Thanks kindly,
Gerry

That would be actual not cruel :wink:

Hi Gerry!

You can view your active subscriptions with their price and renewal dates in the iOS settings app. I can confirm to you though that you will be charged the same price as you first signed up for, if you have a continuously rolling subscription. To find your subscriptions:

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
  4. Tap Subscriptions.

If you need more help here’s apple’s official support page on the topic: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT202039

Hope this helps!
Aron

Interesting to know. Answers question I asked elsewhere. Thanks

Tommy