WTH....Update not working! Desings on Ipad

I am working on designs between my Ipad and Windows desktop. My Ipad is updated and working with the current version, I do a cloud sync so I can use my desktop and it says my design was made with a newer version, I go to update my software through the BS Microsoft app and it says there are no updates, WTF…now my project is going to be late because of BS. What are you doing SHAPR3D???

Hi Chirs_C, new versions are rolled at the same time on every platform, but we can’t guarantee that your devices will automatically update at the same time. In this case please go to the Microsoft Store and update manually.

As I mentioned, there isn’t an update on Microsoft Store to install. And when I am in Shapr3d on my desktop, my design from my Ipad says “incompatible design,” and it says I need an update version and it takes me to the Microsoft app store where there isn’t an update.

Unfortunately the Microsoft store is quite confusing. When there is a phased rollout, for some reason the Store won’t show it on the product page, but you’ll need to navigate to the Library page.

To update Shapr3D, follow these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Store. Make sure that you’re signed in to your Microsoft account.
  2. At the bottom left, click Library .
  3. At the upper-right corner of the Library page, click Get updates .

Not sure why I am not able to communicate with you; as mentioned in the last two posts I followed the steps, and there isn’t an update and option for update, it only says “Open” and it was last modified on 6/17/2023.

Can you share a screenshot of the Library page?