5.30 - A feast for industrial designers

Hi!

We didn’t announce a release date (we don’t have it fixed yet), I guess you are referring to the images on the Pricing page in the app, however development is well in progress. What I can say for sure though, is it’s won’t be released in the next 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Amazing! Thank you so much! I really wish you can create a circular and rectangular patterns to sketches

That’s super interesting – for me turning Windows Ink mode off makes things a lot harder to use, so I’d definitely want to learn more about that. The researcher working on this project, Anna, will reach out to you to arrange the details. Thanks again!

I just came back to Shapr3D after a long hiatus and discovered the text feature. It will definitely save time. Are there any plans to add italics and bold, or do we have to rely on manipulating the sketch or extruded bodies for that?

I look forward to Shapr3D being able to make further improvements in the text input function. Similar to picture text: enter the font along an arc or circular control line, and be able to distinguish between upward bending and downward bending. Thank you very much!

1 Like