After using the mirror function, the resulting new body has no color

This morning, I upgraded the latest 5.620 version and I found that using the mirroring function, the newly generated body did not replicate the color of the reference body

This happened to me yesterday when I was copying objects but I can’t replicate it.

It’s all working fine for me now.

A new bug perhaps? I know in the post for 5.620 there was a mention of colors/materials. Have to look again.

Is this a bug? A few hours later, my version of the problem disappeared :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:And now that it’s done, it’s colored again. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Maybe they did one of those stealth updates without us noticing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I dunno bud, I just copied 2 parts and rather than keep the color they are they went to my set default color… This didn’t happen prior to the update, think it’s a bug or it’s now a standard to re-set to default.

Yours is still doing it?

Yup, didn’t happen 2 days ago, just happened today. Downloaded 5.620 yesterday, but yesterday everything i was working with was default color. Today copied a white body and it turned to my black default.

It’s definitely a Bug, just did it again for other white bodies in multiple directions and they all stayed white.