App still running in background when I hit the power button

After downloading the new update on my Apple iPad Pro 11” I was just checking out the new feature (Which I love, Thank you) late at night. I hit the power button and put away my device and my battery was around 70%ish . I didn’t power it down all the way, I normally don’t. I woke up the next morning and found that my device was warm to the touch and my battery was at 15%. This was the only app that was running on my iPad, although I may have had Procreate as well but I’ve never had any other issue with it or any other app draining power this much.

Just wondering if anyone else was having the same issue?

I’m a easy going guy when it comes to tech and if there is a problem I tend to work around bugs or issues. So, if I need to close the app after uses I will. I just needed someone to know about my experience with the new update.

Thanks,

I just a accrued to me that I did have a file open… If that’s a help. :smiley:

Hi @Cdavenport4, I’m glad that you like Visualization :slight_smile: Application lifecycle is completely managed by iPadOS, and it’s not specific for Shapr3D. We behave pretty much like any other app in that sense.

Okay, maybe it was something else was causing it. I’ll just keep an eye on it. Thanks for the reply!

1 Like