Are these lines connected or what? cnc/shapr/fusion360

Hey All,

im coming up on a strange issue that maybe someone could help me with. ive created a project in shapr and I sent it over to fusion 360 to create some tool paths for my cnc router. when I go to create my engrave tool path im coming up on a funny problem. when I click certain lines, what should be a 1 line contour selection, ends up being a face contour selection. im wondering if this has anything to do with my sketch because this happened where I connected a bunch of straight lines. I would make one straight line and control the end of it for accuracy and then start from the “end” of the next line and bring it back to the previous lines end, allowing for the two to snap together. is there a way to connect segments of line that are already “connected” and make it rock solid connected or does this look like a fusion issue? thanks so much for your time. jonny

Hey,

Can you please share the original Shapr3D design and the file you imported to Fusion?

I figured it out. in fusion when im creating my tool path it was having a hard time figuring out what direction I was trying to go. my contours weren’t being grabbed as a chain and it was confused. there was a really helpful guy on the fusion forum that showed me the err of my ways! thanks so much for responding so quickly. JC