Body in file cant edit or delete

Please provide a detailed description of the issue. Provide as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or screen recordings. For screen recording, we recommend using Loom (loom.com), an easy-to-use screen recording tool that works on Windows, iPadOS, and macOS. Loom videos can be easily embedded on the forum simply by pasting their URL. Topics without detailed information will be automatically closed. For subscription, billing, and licensing-related issues please open a support ticket using the link below. Please contribute to the community with meaningful, high-quality posts, and always use a respectful tone.

https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Tried to replace face now have this “copy” of my model which i cant do anything with, cant turn it off, cant move it, cant select it and cant delete it. Everything is supposedly turned off in the tree.
it did give me an error message and i tried undo which does work but the model shown remains

Thanks

Hello @Paulmac66,

Please open a support ticket using the link below and send us the following:

• the detailed hardware and software specs of the device you are using
  • the version number of Shapr3D you are using
  • the Shapr3D design you have the problem with

https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks

Thanks Peter

i found out that if i shut shapr3D down and reopen it the body disappeared, it’s done it a couple of times now, in the same area of the model.
Seems to be a glitch in replace face command, but i have worked round it now, and know what to do if it does it again
i cut out the problem area with a square cut and then remodelled it cleanly.

Thanks for the usual wonderful support, but you can close this.

Thanks

Paul

I have seen this happening a number of times in the past 2 weeks. Always after a Replace face. I got the message “Something went wrong but your design is ok”. What I did then, just to be sure, I exported the design and started a new design in which I imported the earlier export.