Can’t delete face. Can’t heal wound

What is this? I can’t delete images I’ve created and cannot undo. So getting a message Can’t delete face. Can’t heal wound. Well yeah that’s great but as a beginner (with an hour of tutorials) a bit strange that I can’t undo to reverse what ever I can pt now delete?
Guess I’ll start a new design

Thanks for any tips

Can you post a screenshot of the issue?

I can’t reproduce now. It’s ok. I think was when laying multiple pieces on top of each other then no actual way to back back back (undo) out to see and work on the base parts again. I think I realized with some functionality you only get one shot at it. So I started a new design and now build up from the base part, every drawing or part is built/designed away from the centre axis (main part) then when happy I lay each piece onto the centre axis body. Sort of how you would in real life. So all part workings (learning good and bad) and designs are laying around the outside in a work area.

Can I leave a text box within the design? So I can leave notes of my thoughts / logic within the design spaces.
Thanks

Hi, great to know that you found a way around the issue. Feel free to get back to us if you experience any further issues, we will here to assist.
We do not have a comment feature within the workspace. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks. Adding comments like a note pad would be great. I’m constantly having to go into Pages app to jot down my thoughts and technical requirements. Being able to insert a text box or just free write with the pencil on the page would save me some time and make the work a lot more messy in a good way (combining the technical with the abstract thinking)

Hi Rob, thanks for the feedback. I will pass it on to our product team.