Can we edit the model with editing the earlier step?

Noted that a 3D model is built with a number of steps or command in the 3D application. Can Shapr3D allow the user to edit the parameter or commands in earlier steps? Or we can only edit the model based on the last created steps?

As long as the app or design haven’t been closed, you can reverse each step, in order, until you get to where you want. Once the app or design has closed, then you loose this editing ability. Shapr3D is working on this, based on exchanges I had with them.

Once reversed to earlier step and update the parameters, can we keep the following steps OR we have to repeat those steps again?

1 Like

Hi can you pkease take me out of any thread in shapr3D… i have a pro version and appreciate all your help… but the comments are bombarding my email. Please take me out from these threads.

Thank you

Kris

Hi,
Go to your profile (top right icon) -> Preferences -> Email. There you can opt out.

Well, as a PRO user… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: …you can turn off what notifications you get. But as a PRO user… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: … you would know that wouldn’t you.