Cant export on mac with most recent update

description says it all. when i try to export a file it brings up the export window but does not let me select a file type. dont seem to have this issue on pc its only affecting my mac

Can you share a screenshot or a screen recording? Which OS version you are using?

when i export it brings up the window you see here in the screenshot (like normal) but it wont let me select a file type to export. doesnt matter wich type i try to click on it wont let me.

Can you share the OS version?

Hello,
Idem for me, i can’t select a file type.
File >Export and also Share > Export

Shapr3d version5.68
Mac OS 12.7.6 Monterey

12.6.8 is the os

Thanks. We’re going to deliver a fix immediately. Apologies for the inconvenience. Apparently this is an issue on macOS 12 only. Just a heads up: we’ll drop support for macOS 12 in October.

1 Like

Hi,
Does this mean that Shapr will no longer work for Imac 2015, 2016,…,2019 after October ?

It won’t stop working, but the updates won’t be available. However Ventura will be still supported.

Macs that support macOS Ventura are as follows.[5][15][16]

This happened to me too, and I couldn’t even download an older version so I could carry on with my work. Could you please consider keeping the last couple of versions available for download somewhere so that users can revert a version or two and at least carry on with what they need to do before you issue a fix?

2 Likes

thank you very much!

Unfortunately that’s not possible. On iPadOS and macOS the App Store doesn’t let us, but even if we could do it, Shapr3D versions are not backward compatible.

1 Like

+1. Same here. All export file types are fozen as well as home button. Version 5.681.0 (7286) and the previous version both have same issue. I see it’s being fixed. No problem.

Hi Istvan,
What should I do with these files? and above all where should I replace them?
Thanks.
user_archive-jean-philippe2-240802-055806-102.zip (27.3 KB)

What do you mean?

Hi,
I received these files this morning. I think this concerns the Export problem and I don’t know what to do with it
I responded to:
[notifications@shapr3d.discoursemail.com]
but I didn’t hear back, apart from an error return in the address.
Thanks

Sorry, I don’t know what this is.

Istvan,
Can you check with your team if this concerns the correction for the Export menu.
I would like someone to explain to me what I do with the files received this morning.
They are also in the post above. I need the Export function for my work.
Please do what is necessary because I have an email error with notifications@shapr3d.discoursemail.com.
It would be nice to resolve this issue before the weekend.
Thanks again.

Please contact our support team directly, I don’t have access to your support tickets.

Hey, I located your support tickets, I’ll get back to you now there. Thanks!