Closed Beta - model access

@Oregonerd I seem to recall a post from a while back asking about a Windows version, I don’t believe there are any plans for that.

Thanks Victor!

From and Email I received back in '19 (see below). Still looking for the original “alpha?” invite I turned down as I was too busy at he time.

"Hi Chad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are already on the Windows version and the first version is planned to be released before the end of October. Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any further questions, I’m here to assist.

Kind regards,
Victor
Support l Shapr3d"

@Oregonerd There was talk about a Windows version a number of years ago but as far as I know it never materialized and from a quick search there has been no recent discussion on it. I suspect that the Windows version has likely been abandoned.

COLOR ME CONFUSED!
EMAIL SENT TO ME 6/16/2020:
Hello,

Thank you for signing up for our Windows waitlist! We have started testing Shapr3D for Windows recently and we’re looking for participants!

Do you want to be part of the first 100 testers? Apply to our test pool with this 1-min survey about you/your setup: https://shapr3dzrt.typeform.com/to/Poh1C9

Best,

Daniel Rosner

Hey - yes, that is correct :slight_smile: We do have a beta going on (still relatively small) If you are interested please feel free to reply to that email and I’m happy to share some info about the current state of the Windows app!

Just did! Thanks Daniel.

Sorry, thought the Win Ver was the Beta you all were talking about.

@DanielR If there is a Windows beta I would very much like for you to sign me up for that and send me any info as well.

Hasn’t received the email yet - strange. Have you sent it to daniel@shapr3d.com?

@JasonJessica can you please get in touch through the above email as well and I let you know the details and potential next steps.

I didn’t send, Just filled out the online form for win beta.

Just sent email for additional info thanks

1 Like

I have a surface tablet. I’m interested.

1 Like