Completed model small adjustment, big issue with fillet after resize

Hi all,

I really need to get used to Shapr and not being able to easily create backups on the iPad. Sometimes it works better to adjust sketches and sometimes its better to work with semi finished elements. But now it seems, after adding fillet, its impossible to do adjustments. I dont have a back up because apparently in all files there is the same mistake. It was 1 mm off on one side. Now I changed it but then this happens to the corner. Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks for the help!

Hi,

You can select the problematic part, and delete it. then you can move the now flat face to the correct position, and apply the fillet again.

You could also use a cube shape, or a sketch to cut this part out with a subtract operation, and do the same.

Move / rotate tool could also be an option, select the face, and move it to the correct position.

HBPM will solve this nicely, so if interested, give it’s beta a try! Shapr3D Parametric Beta

Hi,

I tried to delete it, or delete parts, but Shapr wouldnt let me. Ended up removing the whole upper part and redoing the edges. Kind of strange that there is no easy way to do so.

It will be a quite simple operation with HBPM :slight_smile:

Yes, looking forward to the stable version!