Design not opening under iPadOS 15

After I upgraded to iPadOS 15 my designs don‘t open anymore.
I use the German language. When Shapr3D has to “tessellieren” it stucks upon opening the design.

Hi!

We need some details to investigate, please help us out with the following:

Which device (model) you are using?
Could you share the problematic design here or send to support@shapr3d.com (if you have them exported before the problem came)?
Does it happen to all your designs, or a few?
Are you using the latest Shapr3d version?

Thank you!

Hello,
I managed to open the file. It took about 10 minutes. Before I upgraded my iPad Pro, 12.9’, 3. generation to iPadOS 15 opening the file only took under 1 minute.
It only happens on two almost similar files. I sent the file via email already.

Thank you

1 Like

Since yesterday many of my files don’t open anymore . They keep loading without opening. Its really a nightmare. I hope you can imagine the severity of the situation when files with more the 1000 hours of work are inaccessible.

I am using iPad Pro 2021

As far as I can tell the simple files open, the more complex files dont

I am also a beta-tester. Some files I copied to the beta still work there and I am not updated to iOS 15 yet so I dont think it has anything to do with iOS 15 , but with the latest update of Shapr. (Bodies splitting)

I am working this night to get my files started. I Need them tomorow morning. It is a very big frustration to have most of your work inaccessible and I am a bit angry that an update is made without proper testing.
I have been trying to load some files for a maximum of 30 minutes without result.

PLEASE ASSIST ASAP

We are investigating the issue since yesterday, will let you know as soon as we have anything solid / possibly hotfix it.

Please make it a number one priority. This is really a big problem for me and I assume for others too.

It is, rest assured.

Thank you :pray:

Fix is out in the Appstore , availability depends on Apple, but you can probably access it in a few hours at most. Website version is also coming in a few hours.

1 Like

I have had a busy few days, but thank you guys for solving the issue. Its much appreciated.

1 Like