Thanks for your reply. Part of my problem here is that I drew my outside contours from an official map that had dimensions in decimal feet. For example, the 94’-11 41/64 inches dimension near the bottom of the sketch was input as 94.97. However when I started measuring items of the driveway, walkways and house, I switched to the longer foot and inch format. It is something I am used to and I needed to use longer tape measures that were in that format. This longer format naturally offers more clutter.
It would be great if shapr kept the dimension format in which it was originally drawn. At least on a plane by plane basis… In this case, I would have drawn the official outside contours using the decimal feet units; then raised a plane some trivial distance and drawn the improvements on that plane in architectural units. And thus I could separate out contours from improvements using Groups for display.
BTW, I consider this little project a success. The tedious part was taking all the measurements. I was able to determine that I can fit a 20’ x 24’ granny shack on the property without blocking any existing windows. The blue shaded rectangle on the left could quickly become the shapr USA office; LOL.