Double tap function for Done button

Hi
Can you supplement so that you can also double tap to close if you don’t want to use the Done button (as in
the sketch tools)
kind regards, Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Please follow the format below for requesting a feature.

The problem that this feature will solve:

Consider adding screenshots and as many details as possible, to help the Shapr3D team and the community understand why you need this feature. Describing your workflow helps us building the right feature.

Brief description of the outcomes that you expect from this feature:

Eg. “this feature should allow me to edit and create constrained assemblies with 100 000+ parts” or “using this feature I should be able to create G2 continuous lofts and manipulate the shape real time” or “with this feature I want to be able to quickly find a part in my designs by searching for its name”.
Understanding the outcomes that you expect from this feature helps us more than describing an actual implementation of the feature that you’d expect.

What can’t you achieve without this feature?

Is this a workflow blocker for you? Is this why you can’t use Shapr3D for work? Is this slowing you down?

(there is a reason the S3D-team provided you this template by opening a topic in this category).
What would you want to double-tap? The screen? The iPad-pen? The left/right mouse-button?

Cheers Matt