- Rebooted iPad
- Closed app & relaunched it
- Up to date iOS 13.5.1
- On iPad Pro 12.9 (2020 Model)
- About 800 gigs of free space (RAM is not being interfered with)
- No apps running in background (RAM is not being interfered with)
- On paid subscription (thus, no free user limitations)
S3D preventing me from duplicating?
What am I doing wrong?
I have been creating duplicates just fine, ever since I discovered it about an hour or so ago. Which I wrote about it here:
From troubleshooting standing point. The following below I deemed potential triggers that may neglect duplication, but I am respecting those barriers:
- 3D object body is not union
- Sketch planes is not chosen in the duplicate process