Exporting in AR

Is there a trick to getting a decent export for AR? The objects are always all over the place no matter when I place then when creating the file in Shapr. Now they export as objects but AR no longer works. Is there good help anywhere for this?

I’ve not had that problem, my items stay correctly placed in relation to one another.

When I export the view, the object ends up on a stage VERY VERY VERY far away from the view on export. That’s why I’m saying maybe I’m missing something. This is when viewed on an iPhone or Mac.

Hey @Duder,
If the object is far away from the origin of the coordinate system in Shapr3D, it will show up far away in AR as well when exported. Could you try to move your object close to the origo?
If it doesn’t solve your issue we would be happy to take a look at your workspace. Please open a support ticket and share your design.

Thanks that helped. I moved it back to where the coordinate meet and it’s working out better. I swear I had tried that prior, but hey it worked good enough now. Thanks!

1 Like