FAQ clarification - turning off auto-renewal

From the FAQ:

How can I cancel the subscription I’ve purchased on the website?

Sign into your Account on the website. Click on the three dots next to your current subscription and select ‘cancel.’ Confirm the cancellation again in the pop-up that appears on your screen.

Once you turn off automatic renewal, you won’t be able to turn it on again.

What does this last line mean? If we ever pause our subscription you don’t ever want us as a customer again?! Or perhaps it means we have to wait until our subscription expires before we can sign up for automatic renewal again at whatever the (possibly new) pricing is?

Please clarify? Thank you.

Hi, you are always welcome as a Shapr3D user! :slight_smile: After turning off the automatic renewal, you should wait for the current subscription to expire, then a subscription with automatic renewal can be started again.

Thank you. So does that mean that the price not going up agreement will expire when your subscription expires and you will have to renew at the new - potentially higher - price, if I’m how that works understanding correctly?

The FAQ answer might be clarified:

Once you turn off automatic renewal, you won’t be able to turn it on again until your subscription has expired.

1 Like

Yes, I can confirm that is correct.