High Resolution .PNG export

Just tried this on a MBP. Quality is as it should be. However, it would be ideal if this was the case on the iPad, where captures are just not very usable. Thank you for your replies and suggestion

Can you share a system screenshot from the iPad as a comparison?

The option to export images in chosen size/resolution (like in Photoshop) would be great. I understand we can’t always have everything we want and it might not be possible doing that from Shapr, but it would be great if it could be implemented down the road.

1 Like

For now I will delegate these media recording chores to the Mac. Not ideal, but it unblocks me.

This would be a great feature. I’m a UX designer that has to render products for my company that we use on the web and in print. The ability to set render dimensions and render DPI, would make my life much easier.

1 Like

As a student who frequently uses your application for showcasing optical setups, I would like to request the addition of a high-resolution screenshot option.

The ability to capture high-resolution images would greatly improve the quality of my presentations and allow me to showcase my work in a more professional manner. It would also provide me with greater flexibility when it comes to scaling and editing images, which is particularly important in the field of optics.

I appreciate all the hard work that has gone into developing this application, and I look forward to seeing how it continues to evolve in the future.

It would be really great if we could have a high-resolution image-to-file option. I like to include color 3D renderings in my exported PDFs, and the current screenshot functionality always results in a small image that looks horrible when scaled up to fit a page.

1 Like