Highlight constraint when it conflicts with existing constrains

The problem that this feature will solve:
Visual reference of the conflicting constraints. The user would know what constraint is conflicting and be able to extrapolate why. Currently it prompts with ‘this constraint would conflict with existing’ but no other information.
I can look at a sketch and figure it out myself (or delete all constrains and lock down the sketch). I believe it would be a helpful to know exactly where the conflict is.

Brief description of the outcomes that you expect from this feature:
It would give more information why the constraint is conflicting, where it’s conflicting and with that comes passive education.
I imagine, a red colored flash on the constraint icon and the line associated with it.

This image roughly shows how it could look when constraints conflict. (Edit: realized the vertical line is the conflicting constraint after I posted)

What can’t you achieve without this feature?
Nothing, it would just be nice

Is this a workflow blocker for you? Is this why you can’t use Shapr3D for work? Is this slowing you down?
Slowing me down yes, but not enough to be a real problem and put me in a tangent.

1 Like

Yes, this would be very nice. We are exploring how we could improve error handling, we want to ship significant improvements on this front later this year.

1 Like