How can I make this

We’re not doing any kind of copyright infringement as I stated I just wanted to make a K cribbage board

and if you read I said I just wanted to make a K not with the outside like he did…

I did not ask you to make the whole thing exactly…

I just wanted to make a KK cribbage board not a square cribbage board

So please don’t assume I’m doing some kind of copyright infringement you did that

If you want to help people learn anything help learn with videos which you didn’t wanna give up apparently

I can’t even believe you said that to me you should’ve never copied the exact design yourself I just asked for a K with a path in it I know what to do with a path I can make holes to follow that path that’s all I wanted to do…

Then what you did was go ahead and more or less notify the owner of the design somebody’s after his design which I never was I just wanna make a Cribbage Board with a K, I might wanna make one with the letter M and one with the letter W and one with the letter R I just wanna learn how to do it on shaper…

I never copy anybody’s design it’s just plain stupid… I was just trying to figure out how to the letter K out of that design that you made… K‘s are not copyrighted lol