How to create parametric grid patterns

Hello I am Trying to create a parametric grin pattern with 20mm circles 96mm center to center inside a rectangle with the pattern centered in the rectangle. but cannot get the pattern to change when I change dimensions of rectangle. Any help would be greatly appreciated. https://www.loom.com/share/022e68161e054ddcad2b35cdecefe19f

Pattern.shapr (24.2 KB)

Thank you for your response and time. However I am not trying to get the hole to change size but need to be able to change the length and width of the rectangle and have the hole pattern change as well and stay 96 mm center to center.

So the pattern just have to be centered in the rectangle and stay centered then you change dimensions of the rectangle? The pattern itself will stay the same all the time, that’s right?

I need the pattern to scale with the rectangle. For example if I change the length or width of rectangle to an arbitrary number, say 3000 mm or 1000mm I need the pattern to change with it but the holes need to stay 96mm center to center in both directions. If the pattern is not exactly centered on rectangle that is ok.

As I know there is no such function in Shapr3D.
This kind of parametric calculation will be available then they present variables support.

Ok thank you very much for taking the time to help. At least I won’t waste time tryin to accomplish what can’t be done yet lol.

Parametric version will be soon in final release and Istvan promise that variables support will be presented in nearest future.

That would be awesome!