How to fill this part?

Hi everybody! I’m learning more and more on how to use Shapr3D, and I’m loving it! Now I’m at not sure how to move on. I have this figure where I want to fill the top part if that makes sense? I was hoping I could use “loft” on these three areas but I guess not. So can anybody help me? What are your suggestions?

2 Likes

Hey, welcome to the community! Really glad to hear that you like Shapr3D :slight_smile:

Have you tried lofting the top two (sketches) and use the edge of the face as a guide curve?

Thank you for the quick reply :blush: This sounds like something that I’m looking for, but I have to admit that I don’t know how to use a face as a guide curve.
Do you have any of your walkthrough videos on YouTube showing this?(the videos on your channel that I have been looking at have been great btw!)

Does this help?

3 Likes

This looks like exactly what I’m looking for, but I’m having problem performing this.

I would like to upload video, but I’m a new user so I’m not allowed to upload video yet.

Sorry, I now see that you are selecting the line and not the face at the end. It’s working now, thank you so much for the help! :blush:

1 Like