How to select hidden face

I want to use replace face on the face the red arrow is pointing to, in the image below, and align it with the face the blue arrow is pointing to. I cannot figure out a way to select it. I have tried the following…

1. Selecting Replace Face, then using the Items panel to turn off the object blocking the face. This will not work as the Items panel is greyed out.
  2. Selecting Replace Face, then dragging a selection box to select face. This does not work because Shapr3D is only selecting faces that are visible.
  3. Make the object blocking the face transparent so I can select the face behind it (sort of like Sketchup’s X-ray view). This does not work either because Shapr3D only recognizes the faces that are visible.
  4. Dragging a selection box to select the hidden face and then initiating Replace Face. This does not work either as Shapr3D only recognizes faces that are visible.

I am stumped at this point and looking for suggestions. There other ways that this can be accomplished, but this seems like an operation that should be possible. What am I missing?

Hi Jeremy,
For something like this, I usually move one body by 10mm (only to make it easy), do the replace face, then move the body back.

Before moving the body, you may need to place the gizmo on an edge that is parallel to the face of interest.

Hey Bob…yeah, that’s what I ended up doing and thanks to the advice of @TigerMike from a previous post, I knew about using the gizmo on an edge.

Use Isolate

Isolate does not work in the middle of a command.