How to view at a 100%

How do I view at 100% , I see the measurements at the top right corner that shows the grid sizes. I would like to be able to view actual size. Is there a setting somewhere to enable this function.
Thanks Skip

@Past1320
I do not know how to Display a Design at 100%, i.e., show, say, 100mm actually 100mm dimension when measured on the screen. If this does exist I would also be interested in the Use Case for such a feature? How would you use the ability to set objects to their actual size on screen?

In the following. The Cube is 100 x 100 x 100mm:

Tap with a Finger on the Face of the Cube and then Select one Edge, at the bottom of the screen observe the Dimension:

Using Two Fingers to Squeeze or Stretch the Line can be made to actual size on the screen, however I strongly recommend against placing a Measuring Instrument on the screen.

1 Like

I tried this before, but had to make a paper ruler with the size I wanted. I was looking for an automatic way of double tapping and having the image show the actual size.
Skip

2 Likes

I agree that this would occasionally be useful. I find it crude to measure things on-screen with a plastic ruler. To be fair, other applications have this problem too.

Best,

Tommy

1 Like

If I used the project mode and create a 2d sketch, can I print it out to check the size, or create a pdf.
Thanks skip

1 Like

I see this is an old thread but brand new here and this is one of the first things I needed. Had to hold up a resin mockup against my screen to get to the right size and align holes. If this feature has been added, could someone point me to it, otherwise, has anyone in development seen the request for this feature?

hi @GoldenGal, it has not been added, and not planned either.

1 Like

Well, that’s a darn shame.

1 Like

I had made the initial inquiry back in 2020, and it didn’t seam to gain much attention back then. I use Shapr3D to design a few things that are just a few inches, not feet or miles long. It’s this reluctance to help with the visual aspect of what appears to be the micro world ( this description of micro world is for a lack of a better description of 100%,) it is the reason I bought a 12.9 iPad Pro just so I could view at 100% . I can only assume that any one who would benefit from this feature must be using this program wrong. But I have yet to see an alternative method to quickly view a real time 100% , maybe there have been 3rd party apps that have been created sense early 2020 that have taken care of this problem, if there are I would like to know. Maybe even partner with adobe to offer 100% view like photoshop and illustrator.