ICloud Backup/Exporting

Hello!

My iPad is damaged and I need to replace it. I am making sure that all my important files are backed up before I replace it. I have not found a way to export multiple files at once or even export them from the “Designs” page. Is the only way to export really one file at a time? I have a bunch of files. Is there a way to backup everything to iCloud or some other drive? Or do a mass export?

I searched for this topic, but the results seemed to be old, so I decided to make a new thread.

Thank you!

Hi,

there is an easier way, courtesy of Apple- we don’t have our own solution yet: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201301

Can we please get auto-backup to iCloud! I put too much time into a model to loose it; and itunes is never launched on my Mac as I use music.youtube and iCloud backup as my harness. TIA

With de macOS version of Shapr3D appearing on the horizon, it’d be nice if the designs on my iPad would automagically appear on my Mac! (Like how it works on Pages, Pixelmator and the likes). Is this feature coming soon?

1 Like

Yes. This is a priority. We wanted to release the 1.0 version of the mac app together with sync, but that might not happen, but it’s definitely a high priority.

5 Likes