Lock Bodies, Lock Position and Fold Body

Lock Bodies will solve two related bodies that are not combined via the Union tool from getting separated.

Lock Position will lock bodies in a place or position so they don’t accidentally get moved.

Fold Body will fold a body along a plane or axis. The body will fold to any angle.

Lock Bodies will allow to objects to move together during the design process without or before joining them in with Union.

Lock Position will prevent moving bodies that are selected by accident say when another body that needs to get moved is selected and moved. I have accidentally not deselected a body and then selected another object and moved both. The plan was to move the second selection. I have had it happen and not realized it well into a session.

Fold Body will allow a body to fold along a plane or axis. It would save several steps. The only way I know how to do this in Shapr3d is to create two bodies, Align them along two corners and rotate one of them along one of its edges to the angle I need. Then, I work with until I get them as I need. Then, I join them with Union.

I have looked at the tools available for all three of these. I do not find anything that would allow me to perform these tasks or design elements.

The tools I suggest here will prevent errors and save many steps and lots of time. Sketches can lock or connected. There is a Sweep command for sketches. There is also Resolve for bodies. Neither fold a body. Fold would save time, effort and often some frustration.

All three of these are tools that I have thought about for quite a while. I would like to see these tools created.

Thank you.