Looking for Help - Real Time Tutoring

**Note, I did search but all of the results on this topic are years old…

I have done the tutorials and I can generally model what I want. The challenge comes when going from Shapr3d to Bambu Studio and getting things to print in the right color etc.

The devil is very much in the details and I need someone to run through with me in real-time (Zoom, Google Meet, Whatever) and help me solve the problems I am having.

I am happy to pay, just want to make sure my fundementals are solid and that I am not making things harder than they should be.

Thanks,

Doug

Have you found anyone to help you? I do not give color printing the time of day at the moment because of the waste of time, material and energy (up to 2 day print times or more).

This vid has some quick basic tips that apply here.