Measurements display

Would be great if we can have dimensions displayed directly on the 3d model aka Sketchup tape measure

3 Likes

Hi Barryd, please use the suggested format for feature requests. The template is there for a good reason: by following the suggested format, we can do a better job with delivering the features you need.

Good morning. Ok let me see if I can find this form

Where can I find this format Itsvan?

When you create a new topic in this category, it automatically shows up in the message:

Please follow the format below for requesting a feature.

The problem that this feature will solve:

Consider adding screenshots and as many details as possible, to help the Shapr3D team and the community understand why you need this feature. Describing your workflow helps us building the right feature.

Brief description of the outcomes that you expect from this feature:

Eg. “this feature should allow me to edit and create constrained assemblies with 100 000+ parts” or “using this feature I should be able to create G2 continuous lofts and manipulate the shape real time” or “with this feature I want to be able to quickly find a part in my designs by searching for its name”.
Understanding the outcomes that you expect from this feature helps us more than describing an actual implementation of the feature that you’d expect.

What can’t you achieve without this feature?

Is this a workflow blocker for you? Is this why you can’t use Shapr3D for work? Is this slowing you down?